We have several opportunities throughout the year to get involved with Em’s Spotlight.
Here are some of the ways you can volunteer with us:
- Teach dance classes (year round)
- Aide in dance classes (year round)
- Help organize donations of costumes (year round)
- Help put costumes together, no sewing experience needed- tack or glue on sparkles, label costumes with dancers names (June and July)
- Help at recitals to get kids dressed, serve dancers dinner, escort kids from place to place at theater, help hand out pictures at photo station (Wednesday and Thursday night during July and August, exact dates TBD)
- Volunteer at fund raisers (different events throughout fall and winter)
- Write articles for newsletter (year round)
- General office work (year round)
- Sew simple costumes from scratch. Supplies provided (year round)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please give us a call today at (816)-929-1117 or fill out our contact form at the bottom of this page!